21/09/26

The night is so warm when you ignore everything that awaits you, and headphones protect you from the harshness of the environment, even though using them for more than four hours is clearly a sign of significant hearing damage. It's ironic that the title is longer than the first sentence.

I am an empty.

0_null, I've written to her again. It's an old allegory.

I believe less and less that I'll ever graduate.

Even so, I'm applying for a job as a field assistant with some desert lizards. The pay is good.

It's sad to see that in the end, my only motivation is finding a job that pays as much as possible, regardless of whether I even like it.



I still like biology

but I think more as a hobby.

-

-


If I had known, I would have chosen medicine or some kind of engineering.


-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--


-

-

-

-

-

-



A little warmth obtained until I feel empty again.

I appreciate it anyway. 

I still remember when you held my hand firmly. 

Useless memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment