11/09/26

♥a♥t♥t♥e♥m♥p♥t♥ t♥o♥ k♥e♥e♥p♥ m♥o♥v♥i♥n♥g♥ f♥o♥r♥w♥a♥r♥d♥

 


Actually, this is just a filler post. 

Last night I finished a new illustration. I hope I can get back to that activity, or at least write about this illustration, which is already proving difficult to shake off my laziness/lack of motivation, so I can write it and upload it to Wikimedia. The fear of the final project hasn't gone away, but believe me, I really do have it almost finished. Not in the simple and guilt-free way I'd like, but at least it's not just an empty title and pages. Anyway, I'm not going to ramble on too much, am I? 

I always feel a certain security when I write things because, who knows, for a moment it feels like my only job is to omnisciently comment on the things that happen around me, giving the illusion that I don't have to face and run away from my problems again. 

I'd like to learn some coding or vector and 3D graphic design someday; hopefully, I'll be more resilient for it. Well, I won't waste any more time writing this post. A fresh new post with real substance awaits. 

I'm sleepy and my head feels a bit heavy, but... I'll try.




No comments:

Post a Comment